- Memory Size32 GB
- Memory TechnologyDDR5 SDRAM
- Memory Voltage1.10 V
- Memory Speed4800 MHz
- Memory StandardDDR5-4800/PC5-38400
- Error CheckingECC
- Signal ProcessingRegistered
- CAS LatencyCL40
- Device Supported
- Number of Pins288-pin
- Form FactorDIMM
- Limited Warranty3 Year
Micron 32GB DDR5 SDRAM Memory Module
Manufacturer: Micron Technology, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: MTC20F2085S1RC48BA1
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.micron.com
Brand Name: Micron
Product Name: 32GB DDR5 SDRAM Memory Module
Marketing Information: Micron Server/Workstation DDR5 DRAM
- Immediately boost system clock speeds by at least 50% or more depending on the new clock speed used
- Optimize overall system power through an onboard power management IC on the memory module now
- Expand virtualization count per server reducing the total cost of ownership and increasing ROI
- Decrease the cycle time for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) operations
- Reduce application latency by maintaining the entire application in memory
- Select the right module type for your system from a wide range of choices
- Extensively tested to meet rigorous JEDEC enterprise-class standards
- Find your compatible memory with the online Micron part finder
- Talk to a support specialist in case you are unsure what to buy
- 3-year limited warranty
A New Burst in Memory Performance.
The introduction of DDR5 memory is bringing in a huge increase in performance for every server or workstation using this new technology. The clock speed starts with a 50% increase over the last generation of DDR4 memory and already shows additional speed bumps above that to 6400MT/s. The underlying architecture has been enhanced as well to give additional boosts to the overall system performance. Of course, every application will respond differently to these changes, but for any application using high CPU core counts and is already bandwidth limited by the memory in a DDR4 system, the performance improvement should be shocking.
The system’s lifeblood.
If you consider the CPU of your server or workstation the brains, then the system memory would be considered the lifeblood of the system. The amount of memory in your system will dictate the overall performance. Generally speaking, the more memory in the system, the higher the overall performance you can expect. System memory installations or upgrades are incredibly easy with the socket used on the motherboard. No special skills or tools are needed to complete the task.
Maximizing Server Virtualization
Servers supporting virtualization applications are highly dependent upon the amount of memory installed. Multiple virtualized servers can coexist on the same physical server as long as the total amount of memory installed can meet the need of each individual virtualized server.
Reduce Application Latency
When a server or workstation is running an application that exceeds the memory of the server, it is forced to offload portions of the application to the online storage system like an SSD. When the application needs to swap portions of itself out and bring in other parts from the SSD, the latency can increase significantly. By ensuring the system has enough memory to hold the entire database or application, the overall application latency can be greatly reduced, sometimes by orders of magnatude.
Micron Server and Workstation DRAM modules run through an extensive line of tests at both the component and module level before they are released to our partners and customers. Enterprise and Cloud customers can rest assured that our modules leave our factory only after meeting the exacting JEDEC specifications established for enterprise-class systems.
All the key ECC module types
Micron offers an extensive line of module types designed for servers and workstations that require ECC protection. This includes:
- RDIMM and VLP RDIMM
- ECC UDIMM and VLP ECC UDIMM
- ECC SODIMM
Product Type: RAM Module
Memory Size: 32 GB
Memory Technology: DDR5 SDRAM
Memory Voltage: 1.10 V
Memory Speed: 4800 MHz
Memory Standard: DDR5-4800/PC5-38400
Error Checking: ECC
Signal Processing: Registered
CAS Latency: CL40
Number of Pins: 288-pin
Form Factor: DIMM
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Number of Pins