In order to provide competitive shipping rates and different shipping options, we work with multiple carriers. FedEx, DHL, and UPS are our preferred carriers for small package shipments domestically and internationally. Expedited shipping options are also available for rush delivery. Overweight and/or oversized shipments are usually shipped by freight carrier. We maintain a vast distribution network covering the United States in order to speed up delivery time to our customers. If you order two or more items, they may be housed in separate distribution locations. In our effort to deliver the products quickly, you may receive two or more separate shipments if the items come from separate distribution locations.
Estimated Shipping Schedule
In stock items typically ship the same day. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5 pm Eastern Standard Time. We are closed on the weekends and most major holidays. Orders placed after 2 pm Eastern Standard Time may be processed the following day. Shipping schedules apply to business days only and exclude major holidays. Please note that the tracking number you receive from us during the daytime may not be updated on the carriers website until that evening.
Sales tax will be charged as required by law to orders shipped to the state of Georgia. Taxes may also be charged in other states depending on the dispatch warehouse location.
Hardware Nation gladly accepts orders from all around the globe. FedEx, DHL, and UPS are our preferred carriers for small package shipments internationally. You may also elect to ship via USPS. Oversized shipments will be shipped by an International freight forwarder via Door-to-Door or Door-to-Airport service, depending on your country and/or preference. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, shipment value (for insurance purposes) and destination. Some of our items are sourced from various distribution points across the country. For this reason, some international orders will be consolidated at our main Buford, GA warehouse prior to shipment. Please allow the possibility of a few extra days for transit. Please note that some items cannot be exported due to manufacturer or government restrictions. All import customs, duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Please provide your sales representative with any special shipping instructions as soon as possible after the order is placed.
Hardware Nation’s Packaging methods are among the safest in the industry. Below are the steps we take to ensure your equipment arrives without damage.
Packaging for Servers, Storage, and Other Heavy Systems
- The system is placed into a double-walled durable box.
- We then use Sealed Air foam to form a perfect mold around the system, creating a cushion on all sides.
- Depending on the total size of the shipment, we may ship the order as loose boxes or strap the box (or boxes) to a pallet. We use only brand-new pallets and the highest quality packaging materials.
Packaging for Hard Drives, Memory, CPUs, and Components
- Items are first placed into anti-static bags or other anti-static packaging.
- We then bubble wrap each item and place them in a double walled box. We then use additional bubble wrap, Sealed Air foam, or packaging paper in order to secure the items for shipping.
Packaging for New in Box Systems and Components
- When possible, we double box new in box items to ensure the original manufacturer box is not damaged.