Our goal is your 100% satisfaction with any transaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of the order ship date. Below is a detailed outline of our return policy.
A. Return Policy:
All items purchased are subject to manufacturer or distributor restrictions. You may return the product for a refund or credit for future purchases, or we can assist you with obtaining a product replacement. Normally the customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. Items must be returned within the applicable return period. If an item is not returnable or product is not eligible for return, the product is deemed accepted by the customer and is not returnable.
B. Returnable Items:
Hardware: Hardware can normally be returned within 30 days from the date of shipment. All hardware, accessories, parts, and peripherals must be unopened and still sealed in manufacturers original package.
Software: Software may only be returned if returns are permissible by the manufacturer.
C. Non-Returnable Items:
- Special order items
- Custom configured systems (applies to new only)
- Open items (applies only to new sealed items)
- Items for which the manufacturer or distributor will not accept returns
- Consumable products, such as batteries and tape cartridges
- Software and licenses
D. Return Process:
All returns must have a Hardware Nation Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. If all return guidelines are met, you may obtain an RMA number by contacting your account manager or emailing us at [email protected]. To avoid delays during the return process, please include your original order number, manufacturer part number, quantity to be returned, reason for the return, and whether the manufacturer’s seal has been broken.
E. Please note the following for your return:
- Do not write the RMA number or make any markings on the original manufacturers package.
- Returned products must have a matching serial number and be brand new unused in the original package with all original equipment, components, manuals, blank warranty cards, cables, accessories, and collateral packaging.
- Whenever possible, returns should be double boxed to prevent damaging the manufacturer box during return shipment.
- Return shipments must be insured for the full value of the items. Customer is responsible for risk of loss on all return shipments.
- The RMA number must be clearly visible on the return shipping label.
- The original shipping cost is not reimbursable.
- If you receive a product that is incorrect, defective, damaged, or missing parts, please contact Hardware Nation within 5 days of receipt of shipment. Some manufacturers require DOA products to be handled directly through them. Hardware Nation can assist with this process.
Revised December 2020