Hardware Nation ships around the globe. DHL, FedEx, and UPS are our preferred carriers for international small package shipments. You may also elect to ship via USPS. The final delivery of USPS shipments will be by the post service of the destination country. Large shipments will be shipped by an international freight carrier using a Door-to-Door or Door-to-Airport service. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, shipment value (for insurance purposes) and destination.
All import customs, duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Please provide your sales representative with any special shipping instructions as soon as possible after the order is placed. Please review our policies on international payment and international returns.
Hardware Nation currently ships to all countries around the globe, except for the following U.S. sanctioned countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
Some of our items are sourced from various distribution points across the country. For this reason, some international orders will be consolidated at our main Buford, GA warehouse prior to shipment. Please allow the possibility of a few extra days for transit.
Before completing your purchase, please check with your account manager to make sure you are choosing items that are compatible in your country. Also, please confirm that your country’s import rules and regulations will allow you to import the items you are purchasing.
Government or manufacturer restrictions may oblige us to block certain products from shipping outside the USA.
To avoid higher than normal shipping fees many of our customers elect to combine multiple orders into one shipment at our Buford, GA location. When combining multiple orders please allow the possibility of a few extra days for transit.
Certain countries require accompanying documents to be attested by the chambers of commerce. If you need attested documents, there will be a $50 USD fee per document requiring a signature.
Substitute Part Numbers
To prevent delays in customs and other unexpected issues we have established a strict policy on shipping only the exact part numbers ordered. If only a substitute part number is available, we will notify the customer prior to shipping the order.
Hardware Nation’s Packaging methods are among the safest in the industry. Below are the steps we take to ensure your equipment arrives without damage.
Servers, Storage, and Other Heavy Systems Packaging
- The system is placed into a double-walled durable box.
- We then use Sealed Air foam to form a perfect mold around the system, creating a cushion on all sides.
- Depending on the total size of the shipment, we may ship the order as loose boxes or strap the box (or boxes) to a pallet. We use only brand-new pallets (heat treated for international shipments) and the highest quality packaging materials.
Hard Drives, Memory, CPUs, and Components Packaging
- Items are first placed into anti-static bags or other anti-static packaging.
- We then bubble wrap each item and place them in a double walled box. We then use additional bubble wrap, Sealed Air foam, or packaging paper to secure the items for shipping.
New in Box Systems and Components Packaging
- When possible, we double box all new in box items to ensure the original manufacturer box is not damaged.
For more information about international shipping, contact your Hardware Nation account manager or send an email to [email protected].