- Data Transfer Rate32 Gbit/s
- Number of Total Expansion Slots64
- Expansion Slot TypeQSFP
- Compatible Rack Unit9U
- Form FactorRack-mountable
- Weight (Approximate)54 lb
HPE StoreFabric SN8600B 4-slot Power Pack+ Director Switch
Shop with confidence knowing that you have a dedicated B2B account team ready to answer any technical or sales questions.
- Exclusive business pricing
- Custom quotes
- Responsive technical support
- Pre-sales and after-sales support
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Manufacturer Part Number: Q0U83B
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
Brand Name: HPE
Product Line: StoreFabric
Product Series: B
Product Model: SN8600B
Product Name: StoreFabric SN8600B 4-slot Power Pack+ Director Switch
Are you looking to modernize your storage-networking infrastructure, massively scale in a smaller footprint, automate procedures to reduce human error, and deliver greater efficiency to meet the dynamic and growing demands of your business? The HPE StoreFabric SAN Director portfolio delivers a powerful and reliable Fibre Channel (FC) and multi-protocol switching infrastructure that can unleash the full performance of flash and emerging NVMe-based storage. It provides a mission-critical, scalable, and high-performance foundation for enterprise data centers in Hybrid IT and cloud storage, highly virtualized environments and all-flash storage. The HPE SAN Director portfolio contains the HPE StoreFabric SN8600B 32 Gb FC Switch and the HPE StoreFabric SN8000B Switch 16 Gb Switch. The HPE StoreFabric SAN Director consists of an 8-slot 14U chassis and a 4-slot 8U chassis providing up to 512 Gen6 32 Gb FC ports and up to 32 QSFP based ICLs which are equivalent to 128 FC ports.
- Introducing HPE StoreFabric SN8600B 64-port 32 Gb Integrated Fibre Channel Blade, to scale to 512 ports and provides up to 20 Tbps total systems bandwidth
- With robust Gen6 capabilities, 64-port 32 Gb QSFP Blade enables multiprotocol flexibility for FC, FCoE and NVMe fabrics, and enhanced monitoring for NVMe-FC traffic
- Available 32 Gb short-wave QSFP with break-out capability and 32 Gb long-wave 2 km QSFP transceivers
- Fibre Channel Gen6 (32 Gb) with 8-slot and 4-slot configurations providing up to 16.2 Tbps aggregate chassis bandwidth
- Delivers new automation capabilities that enable DevOps to automate and orchestrate SAN resources through open APIs and Ansible automation engine while serving as a building block for large scale
HPE StoreFabric SAN Director features 32 Gbps Fibre Channel performance and up to 16.2 Tbps chassis bandwidth to address next-generation I/O and bandwidth-intensive applications for private cloud storage and highly virtualized environments.
Supports flash-based storage workloads with up to 1 billion IOPS utilizing 64-port 32 Gb QSFP Blade, 48-port 32 Gb FC Blade, and 32 Gb SAN Extension Blade.
Increases scalability with up to 2X throughput for high-density virtual machine (VM) deployments and larger fabrics allowing organizations to support more storage devices using the same number of Fibre Channel links.
HPE StoreFabric SAN Director family provides higher chassis, slot-to-slot, and port performance enabling faster deployment of applications.
The HPE StoreFabric SN8600B SAN Switch and HPE StoreFabric SN8000B SAN Switch offer local switching capabilities to verify that data traffic within the same port group does not consume slot bandwidth, increasing the number of line-rate ports.
The HPE StoreFabric SAN Director simplifies monitoring, management and diagnostics to avoid problems before they impact operations and it dramatically reduces total cost of ownership (TCO).
HPE Smart SAN is integrated with the HPE SN8600B SAN Director offering greater visibility into your SAN fabric.
The new I/O Insight software with Gen6 Fibre Channel enhances visibility into the health of your SAN.
Enables pro-active monitoring of I/O performance and behavior through integrated network sensors, providing deep insight into problems and improving service level agreements (SLAs).
Product Type: Fibre Channel Switch
Media & Performance
Data Transfer Rate: 32 Gbit/s
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 64
Expansion Slot Type: QSFP
Management & Protocols
Compatible Rack Unit: 9U
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 54 lb
|Dimensions||17.2 × 13.6 cm|
Fibre Channel Switch
|Data Transfer Rate||
|Expansion Slot Type||