- Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports2
- Data Transfer Rate32 Gbit/s
- Twisted Pair Cable StandardMulti-mode
- Host InterfacePCI Express 3.0 x8
- Expansion Slot TypeSFP+
- Form FactorPlug-in Card
- Limited Warranty3 Year
HPE StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Dual Port FC HBA
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Manufacturer Part Number: Q0L12A
Product Line: StoreFabric
Product Model: SN1600E
Product Name: StoreFabric SN1600E 32Gb Dual Port FC HBA
Marketing Information: HPE StoreFabric SN1600 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
The HPE StoreFabric 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters are designed to support ProLiant Servers with PCI-Express I/O slots to connect to Hewlett Packard Enterprise Storage Arrays using the 32/16/8 Gb Fibre Channel protocol.
The HPE 32GFC Host Bus Adapters bring datacenter infrastructure components to a higher level of performance and efficiency with the ability to deliver twice the bandwidth performance of 16Gb HBAs at lower latency. A 32GFC HBA purchased today is backward compatible with 16Gb and 8Gb storage networks and will protect future investments. When using storage intensive applications, such as backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization, and rich media, the increased performance of the 32GFC infrastructure enables rapid storage and retrieval of critical information. Designed for environments with greater virtual machine density and bandwidth requirements, the 32GFC HBAs enable more applications and VMs to run on a single host server and Fibre Channel port, resulting in reduced cabling and a higher return on IT investment. Enhanced diagnostics and orchestration capabilities make 32Gb Fibre Channel adapters well suited for to deliver on SLA requirements and application performance.
HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers support
Key Features and Benefits
- Up to two ports of Gen6 FC delivers 1.6 million1 IOPS and 12,800MBps bandwidth across two 32GFC ports. Enhanced reliability, diagnostics, and accelerated deployment powered by Gen 6 Fibre Channel ASIC.
- Advanced integration with HPE StoreFabric B-series Gen 5 and Gen 6 fabrics to speed SAN deployment and configuration, speed and simplify SAN diagnostics, improve SAN resiliency and Quality of Service.
- Best combination of Fibre Channel IOPS, latency and throughput performance enables increased application and database transactions per second, enables faster large block transfers and increases the number of VMs that can be supported per server.
Reduced power consumption
Latest generation technology saves power by pausing the SFP when activity is not present Gbps per watt increased 100% providing better power consumption compared to previous generations of Fibre Channel adapters.
Support for greater Server Virtualization
Higher bandwidth and ability to virtualize physical ports with QoS in the adapter, make these adapters ideal for high density server virtualization environments for increased scalability. Enables more applications and VMs to run on a single server and Fibre Channel port, resulting in reduced cabling and a higher return on IT investment.
Connectivity to HPE Server and Storage
Provides an HPE-branded HBA solution which has undergone extensive HPE interoperability testing for connecting HPE ProLiant servers into HPE Storage and networking environments.
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
Brand Name: HPE
Product Type: Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports: 2
Data Transfer Rate: 32 Gbit/s
Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Multi-mode
Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Dimensions 6.6 × 2.7 cm
Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
Data Transfer Rate
PCI Express 3.0 x8