- Number of Hard Drives Supported4
- Number of Hard Drives Installed4
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Supported32 TB
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Installed8 TB
- Number of Processors Installed1
- Processor ManufacturerIntel
- Processor TypeXeon Bronze
- Processor Model3204
- Processor CoreHexa-core (6 Core)
- Processor Speed1.90 GHz
- Standard Memory8 GB
- Memory TechnologyDDR4 SDRAM
- Ethernet TechnologyGigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Bays4
- Number of 3.5″ Bays4
- Number of Total Expansion Slots2
- Expansion Slot Type
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Controller Type12Gb/s SAS
- RAID SupportedYes
- RAID Levels0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, 1 ADM, 10 ADM
- Drive InterfaceSerial ATA/600
- Total Number of USB Ports2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports2
- Network (RJ-45)Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports4
- Operating SystemWindows Storage Server 2016 Standard
- SMB 2.0
- Number of Power Supplies Installed1
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage500 W
- Form FactorRack-mountable
- Rack Height1U
- Weight (Approximate)36.99 lb
- Environmentally FriendlyYes
- Environmental CertificationWEEE
- Limited Warranty3 Year
HPE StoreEasy 1460 8TB SATA Storage with Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Manufacturer Part Number: Q2R92B
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
Brand Name: HPE
Product Line: StoreEasy
Product Series: 1000
Product Model: 1460
Product Name: StoreEasy 1460 8TB SATA Storage with Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016
- Introducing updates to HPE StoreEasy 1460, 1560, 1660, and 1860 Storage models with Intel® Xeon® Scalable Bronze 3204 and Silver 4208 processors with PC4-2933 memory.
- Mirrored SFF boot SSDs and an additional open PCIe slot (new 1660 and 1860 models only).
- New and improved features in the HPE StoreEasy Management Console, including autonomous updates, simplified capacity planning, and enhanced performance reports.
- Support for new 16TB drives, for a maximum of 448TB of raw internal capacity on the HPE StoreEasy 1660 Expanded Storage.
Customized and Tailored for File Storage
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage is built on industry-leading HPE ProLiant Gen10 DNA and comes with pre-configured hardware and Microsoft® Windows® Storage Server 2016 OS. Get your NAS out of the box and online fast with tools that simplify installation and curb common configuration errors.
The new HPE StoreEasy Management Console is 2X as simple to manage enables administrators with any level of storage expertise to simplify core operations, including management of volumes, file shares, quotas, snapshots, and external enclosures.
Leverage the HPE StoreEasy Management Console’s data-driven insights on capacity usage and performance to simplify planning. Administrators can easily identify maintenance windows and plan for capacity expansion with ease.
Economical hard disk drive (HDD) bundles make it easier for you to buy, deploy and provision additional storage capacity as your data needs grow using guided configurations. Quickly configure low-capacity email alerts to reduce disruption caused by capacity limitations.
Efficiency Saves you Time and Money
Achieve an average of 50 percent space savings with granular data deduplication and compression. An enhanced Microsoft Windows deduplication engine supports large files, up to 1 TB, and volumes up to 64 TB.
Built-in file sync and share enables employees, mobile workers and distributed teams to access their work files from any internet-connected desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Organizations can apply policies to wipe devices remotely and enforce lock screen passwords to protect data on employee devices.
Advanced data management capabilities automatically improve use of resources, comply with data retention policies, and enhance protection of sensitive files, even if they’re downloaded from HPE StoreEasy and emailed to unauthorized recipients.
File Classification Infrastructure can dynamically identify files based on sensitivity and implement sophisticated access controls based on your organization’s requirements using Active Directory Rights Management Services.
Multi-dimensional Protection for Your Data
Built from the world’s most secure industry-standard servers the sixth generation of HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage provides expanded security capabilities to help you protect your employees, customers, and organization in an evolving threat landscape.
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage protects data at rest with file system encryption and Microsoft BitLocker® drive encryption, as well as data in flight through SMB encryption and signing, and at the physical level with a lockable bezel.
Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself, which reduces the cost and complexity of connecting an external endpoint protection server. Prevent against data loss with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and simple cloud backup to Microsoft Azure.
Product Type: SAN/NAS Storage System
Number of Hard Drives Supported: 4
Number of Hard Drives Installed: 4
Total Hard Drive Capacity Supported: 32 TB
Total Hard Drive Capacity Installed: 8 TB
Processor & Chipset
Number of Processors Installed: 1
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Xeon Bronze
Processor Model: 3204
Processor Core: Hexa-core (6 Core)
Processor Speed: 1.90 GHz
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 4
Number of 3.5″ Bays: 4
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
Expansion Slot Type:
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- PCI Express 3.0 x8
Controller Type: 12Gb/s SAS
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, 1 ADM, 10 ADM
Drive Interface: Serial ATA/600
Total Number of USB Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
Operating System: Windows Storage Server 2016 Standard
Management & Protocols
- SMB 2.0
Number of Power Supplies Installed: 1
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 500 W
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Rack Height: 1U
Weight (Approximate): 36.99 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Weight 36.99 kg
- Dimensions 17.1 × 1.7 cm
SAN/NAS Storage System
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, 1 ADM, 10 ADM
Expansion Slot Type
PCI Express 3.0 x8
Total Number of USB Ports
Number of 3.5" Bays