- Number of Hard Drives Supported24
- Number of Hard Drives Installed0
- Number of Solid State Drive Supported24
- Number of Solid State Drive Installed2
- Total Solid State Drive Capacity Installed3.84 TB
- Solid State Drive Configuration2 x 1.92TB
- Clustering SupportedNo
- Number of Total Expansion Bays24
- Number of 2.5″ Bays24
- Number of Controllers2
- Controller Type12Gb/s SAS
- Drive InterfaceSerial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Fibre ChannelYes
- Form FactorRack-mountable
- Rack Height2U
- Weight (Approximate)11 lb
- Energy StarYes
HPE MSA 2062 16Gb Fibre Channel SFF Storage
Shop with confidence knowing that you have a dedicated B2B account team ready to answer any technical or sales questions.
- Exclusive business pricing
- Custom quotes
- Responsive technical support
- Pre-sales and after-sales support
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Manufacturer Part Number: R0Q80A
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
Brand Name: HPE
Product Series: 2000
Product Model: 2062
Product Name: MSA 2062 16Gb Fibre Channel SFF Storage
- New 6th Gen MSA storage architecture with new HW and SW features including Tiering 2.0, RAID protection scheme (MSA DP+), a new web interface, and data management through a new RESTful interface.
- Improved array performance that provides more IOPS, more bandwidth and expanded backend connectivity.
- Up to 45% increase on IOPS, and up to 60% improvement on sequential throughput vs. MSA Gen5 (depending on host protocol).
- New disk group type (MSA DP+) that increases availability, dramatically decreases RAID rebuild times, improves performance, simplifies setup and provides more granular expansion of disk pools.
Affordable Application Acceleration
The HPE MSA 2062 Storage is capable of delivering over 325,000 IOPS for affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses.
Save 32% on HPE MSA 2062 with all-inclusive software and 3.84 TB of Solid State Drive (SSD) capacity included.
MSA’s ‘set and forget’ Data Services does not Require a Dedicated Storage Administrator to Manage
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, even for an IT generalist. Administrators will find the MSA 2060’s new Storage Management Utility intuitive and easy to navigate.
MSA’s automated tiering engine dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to, insuring the hottest data will be moved to the fastest media automatically and in real-time.
Leverage Data Protection Features to Keep your Business Running in the Event of a Disaster
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage delivers virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
Remote replication via Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI facilitates affordable disaster recovery solution.
Encrypted SSDs and HDDs with local key management can be deployed to deliver a secure, encrypted hybrid flash array.
Flexible, Modular Architecture that Facilitates Growth into the Future
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage supports a mixture of 3.5 inch LFF and 2.5 inch SFF expansion enclosures for a maximum of 9 (10 including base system) enclosures.
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, Enterprise SAS or MidLine SAS HDDs.
Product Type: SAN Storage System
Number of Hard Drives Supported: 24
Number of Hard Drives Installed: 0
Number of Solid State Drive Supported: 24
Number of Solid State Drive Installed: 2
Total Solid State Drive Capacity Installed: 3.84 TB
Solid State Drive Configuration: 2 x 1.92TB
Clustering Supported: No
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 24
Number of 2.5″ Bays: 24
Number of Controllers: 2
Controller Type: 12Gb/s SAS
Drive Interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
Fibre Channel: Yes
Management & Protocols
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Rack Height: 2U
Weight (Approximate): 11 lb
Energy Star: Yes
|Dimensions||17.5 × 3.5 cm|
SAN Storage System
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
|Number of 2.5" Bays||